Blockbusters (such as Humira, Enbrel and Herceptin) achieved huge success because of proven clinical efficacy, strong market demand, thourough IP protection and market penetration strategies. The strict R&D standards are the cornerstones of blockbuster.
In the past 10 years, GenScript has been sticking to the "blockbuster" standards to manage, research and deliver every therapeutic programs. GenScript delivers humanized, human and bispecific antibody leads with good biological efficacy, safety & manufacturability in 12-15 months, as your one-stop solution from Targets to Therapeutic Antibody Candidates.
- Murine Hybridoma Technology & Human Naïve Library Technology
- >400 therapeutic antibody discovery projects delivered
- Successful cases in IND
Expertise in Transmembrane Target
- Single transmembrane targets, such as immune checkpoints
- Multiple transmembrane targets, such as GPCR
- Delivered Functional Humanized/Human Antibody Lead with Good Developability
Power of Integration
- All-in-one supplier
- Save at least 5 months for antibody discovery program
- Innovative SMAB Bispecific Antibody
|M1: Antibody Lead Generation
- Project report
- 10 hybridoma clones for cryopreservation
- Antibody characterization data
- 3-5 antibody leads (purified antibody
- Immunogen preparation (Peptide, recombinant protein, cell line, DNA or combination)
- Animal immunization
- Cell fusion & screening
- Subcloning & screening
- Hybridoma scale-up
|Biochemical & Biophysical Assays
- ELISA, FACS, & Biacore
- Antibody sequencing, epitope binning,
cross-reactivity test, etc.
- Proliferation, growth inhibition & apoptosis
- MLR & cytokine release assay
- Neutralization assay
- Phagocytosis, internalization &
- ADCC, CDC & ADCP assay
Reporter Gene assay
|M2: Antibody Lead Optimization
||In Vivo Efficacy, Exploratory PK & Toxicity Studies
- Project report
- 2-3 optimized antibody leads
( purified antibody & sequence)
- Efficacy report
- PK & Toxicity report
- Antibody Humanization
- Developability Assessment
- Antibody Affinity Maturation
- Partnership with Qualified Vendors
- Project Management by GenScript
- 12 antibody leads recognizing 2 distinct epitopes were obtained.
- 2 antibody leads with different epitopes were moved forward to lead optimization.
- 2 antibody leads were humanized and then tested by functional assay.
- Their developabilities were evaluated by both experimental & predicted approaches.
|Humanized Ab Lead
||>60 °C (by DSC)
||No hotspot predicted, confirmed by Mass Spec
||2 hot spots predicted and confirmed by Mass Spec,
Not impact binding by Biacore & on stability by SEC under forced oxidation
Quotations and Ordering
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, Monday through Friday to assist you.