GLP-Compliant Bioprocess Services
Compliance to Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) is of fundamental importance and necessity in the investigations of the safety and efficacy of drug candidates. Therefore, GLP is widely used in the non-clinical research phase as a quality control system, to ensure the consistency, reliability, reproducibility, quality, and integrity of safety and efficacy tests.
GenScript provides GLP-Compliant bioprocess services to produce recombinant proteins and therapeutic antibodies that supply your in vivo studies, helping you smoothly integrate your results for manufacturing and regulatory application.
Our dedicated efforts include
- GLP-compliant procedures and well-defined deliverables
- Dedicated project team: GLP-knowledgeable and experienced
- Continuous evaluation and improvement
- Maintenance control: Facility and equipments are properly installed, maintained and operated
- Material control: Receiving and handling of raw materials; releasing, labeling, packaging and shipping of deliverables
- Production and process control
|GLP-Compliant Transient Protein Expression Service|
|GLP-Compliant Research Cell Line-Standard Package|
|GLP-Compliant Stable Cell Line-Production Level|
|GLP-Compliant Process Development|