Fully Custom Monoclonal Antibody Generation Services
Our technical account managers, all with PhDs, will help you custom design the optimal protocol to meet your specific requirements. With GenScript's fully custom monoclonal antibody generation services, you are in control of every stage, deciding how to respond to results mid-project. You can evaluate and modify your approach, restart an entire phase, or terminate the project if you are not completely satisfied. Don't risk commitment of time and money to a rigid protocol when our fully custom monoclonal antibody generation service offers the ultimate flexibility. Partnering with GenScript's years of expertise can help you find success in your custom antibody development.
|Approximate Time (weeks)
- MonoExpress™ protocol or conventional protocol (4 months longer)
- ImmunoPlus™ Technology
- DNA Immunization
- Animals: BALB/c mice, C57BL6 mice, or rats
- Number of animals immunized
- Test bleed report or 15 ul serum samples after 3rd boost
- Modify immunization
- Proceed with selected animals for fusion.
Cell Fusion and Screening
- Indirect ELISA screening and WB validation
- Capture ELISA
- Competitive ELISA
- FACS screening
- Counter screening
- Additional screening options available
- Parental supernatant report or 2 mL supernatants
- Alter screening
- Select ~5-10 clones which proceed to subcloning.
Subcloning, Screening, and Expansion
- 2 vials of up to 10 hybridoma cell lines
- 5 mL sub-clone supernatant
- Purified Antibodies
- FREE cell banking at GenScript for 6 months.
- Scale-up production
- Continue with other
services: antibody screening, rAb production, etc.
Overwhelmed by options? Using our Semi-custom Monoclonal Antibody Production Services, you can go from antigen sequence to antibody production with as little as 3 easy decisions. Searching for our monoclonal antibodies guaranteed to work in your system? Look no further than our MonoExpress Premium Service. GenScript also offers industry leading comprehensive guaranteed packages for monoclonal antibody development including:
Download our service selection guide to help decide which package best fits your needs.
If you would like to provide your own antigen, please fill out the Antigen Submission Form and mail it together with your antigen to:
Antibody Services, GenScript, USA
860 Centennial Ave.,
Piscataway, NJ 08854, US.